Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sugarcreek Hollow Challenge #6

Hey, everyone!  I am so excited for the month of April.  The warm weather is here and the flowers are blooming, and I am planting some veggies and herbs.  What could be better?  How about a card with a bunch of flowers in my very favorite colors!

This card is for the Sugarcreek Hollow Challenge #6 Florals 
Aren't these colors yummy?  I just love pastels.  I find myself creating a lot of my designs with yellows, pinks and blues and a touch of green.  Of course, you have to have a little bling!

If you are wondering how I made this, you really need to head over to The Cutting Cafe.  They have cutting files and digital stamps to die for.  This card template is one of my favorites.  It is called Flower Pot Shaped Card Template.
The flowers on the card also come with the template.  They come in all different sizes that you layer together.  I cut mine out of white cardstock with my Cricut and then sponged the different colors to give some shading.  I used some of my own goodies to embellish and give it that bouquet look to it.
Here is another closeup of all the deliciousness.  I love all the dimension this card gets.  It makes me so excited for the spring!

I hope you enjoyed this project.  Please let me know what you think and thank you for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow this is totally gorgeous! So glad you shared template info, headed over there next!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow, wouldn't have wanted to miss this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This card is stunning....so full of Beautiful Spring goodness...this one has to be a favorite of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a stunner, just loving the additional flower trim you used so glad you joined us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik