Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

MTME Release Day: Blooming Wonderful Ideas!

Whoot!  Whoot!  It is finally here...release day for My Time Made Easy.  You are gonna love what is in store for you.  There are so many great things being released, that it was hard to decide which one I wanted to make first.  The template I made for today is the Blue Collar template.  I wanted to put a little feminine flair on this, so you could see all the possibilites this template offers.
Isn't this too sweet?!  I am so in love with this template.  I used the new paper too.  It is from the Vintages Flourishes Bright paper pack.  I added some pearl bling and some roses down the middle.
I put a little bow at the neck, some trim on the collar and a little rose pendant that I made using a Mold Muse mold with some Sculpey clay.  And I just love the little necklace.  I used some pearls and the dangling pearl was from trim stash that I had.

And of course what would a goodie box be without some cute little trinkets for your feet and toes.  And since I made this for my very sweet mom for Mother's Day, I needed a card to match.
I am so smitten with roses and flowers, but roses are my mother's very favorite flower, so what better way to embellish a card, but with roses.  I used a doily that I colored and the Vintage Flourishes Bright paper again.  I used some seam binding for the bow and another Sculpey flower I made in the middle.
This stamp is from the Spring in Bloom stamp set.  I used a little glitter in the middle of the butterfly, and surrounded it with some roses ribbon trim with the little pearl on the bottom.
And here they are together.  So do you think my mom will like it?  I sure hope so.

Please check in with the other girls on the team and see what they came up with.  Everyone is doing a little something different, so it should be fun!  Don't forget to stop by the gallery over at MTME to get a little inspiration!!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mother's Day gift. Loved seeing the box done feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kimberly!! Talk about details!! I LOVE that you made it a womans shirt! I love the flowers, and the lace and HELLO-the necklace!! Its detaisl like that, that really step it up to over the top! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Kimberly ... what a beautiful project! I adore the girl-y take on the template and love how you framed the sentiment on the card with the fabric flowers - WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mother's Day set is beautiful! What a darling shirt box (that necklace is perfect)and your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik