Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

MTME THE COMPLETE PACKAGE

MTME Release Day!

Here it is, release day.  This is what you have all been waiting for!  Do you have your coffee or tea?  I will apologize in advance, cuz this is a little long, but I couldn't help it...you'll see why.
Oh, my gosh, isn't this too cute?  I love this paper and the whole concept of this template.  It is called Com-pleatly.  This is what it looks like all bundled up, and here it is on top.
Can you say adorable?  This flower is so cute.  I know I will be using it a lot in the future.  I used the new Rolled Bloom-Scalloped cut file.  I printed out the PDF version and then cut it by hand.  It takes only a few minutes and is super easy to put together.
Don't you love the softness the felt gives this flower?  I will definitely be making more of these.
Here is the Com-pleatly Template opened up with my little goodie boxes inside.  I put labels on the top.
Here is another look at the boxes with their labels.  If you notice,  I enlarged the Fine Finish Tag to make a bigger label and I embossed it with a gray embossing powder to make it look like metal.
Inside the box with the label Clips are five clothes pins that I covered with the Spring Abound Paper and gray embossing powder.  I put little Prima flowers and buttons on a couple and then I made a few ribbon roses for the other three.
How fun to clip paper with, don't ya think?
In my Memo pad box I handmade a memo pad...so much fun.  I printed the design paper in the middle of the paper and then cut it down the middle and trimmed to fit the size I needed.  I used a little sticky tape on the top of the paper and then washi tape to cover that up...and voila, a memo pad.  Love it!
And here is the overall with the cards and everything.  Are you loving this paper?  It is so elegant.  Definitely a must have.
So there you have it.  The gift package that fits inside the Com-pleatly gift set.  The boxes are a very good size, so that you could put so many different things in them.
I hope you all enjoyed this post.  I had so much fun making this project and I hope you will all stop by the other design team member blogs.  Please come back tomorrow for more surprises.

Also, if you get a chance, you can find more goodies at the MTME gallery.



5 comments:

  1. What a fun idea with the clothes pins! Love your felt flower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one amazing gift set!!! There is so much detail, it's wonderful. I LOVE that felt rolled flower. The cards, the embossing, the clothespins, it all works together to make a beautiful set. Great job, Kimberly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set Kimberly! I LOVE that flower, will certainly have to play with that one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Kimberly, this is a wonderful work!!!
    The cards are beautiful and all the details are super duper.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are brilliant ,I love how you have made this its so neat and so colourful Great work well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik