Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MTME April - A Year In Review

These past few days have been so exciting at My Time Made Easy.  Of course, this release was super for me because it was my first.  I hope you are having fun.  I can't wait to bring this next Easter basket to you.  I love this time of year...Spring...Easter...and, of course, my daughter's birthday.  She turned 7 on the 31st.  Can you believe it?!
Oh, my gosh, isn't this the most adorable basket?  I just love all the yummy things on this.  I used the Berry Sweet Basket template.  I was so surprised at how big the basket is.  It easily held my quart size jar inside.
Too cute!  This uses the Spring is Here Stamp.  I colored in the bunny and then cut him out to put on the jar as the tag.
My card uses the Darling Dots paper with the Border Builders Zig Zag cut file.  I thought that matched nicely with the lace on the basket.  I used the Well Preserved cut file for the jar and the Hot Ticket for the Easter Wishes.  My very favorite is the rose.  This is the Rolled Bloom Scalloped.
I used the rose on the card and the ends of the handle of the basket.  I used some chunky glitter around the rose and pearl stems.
And here is what is in my basket.  I put a cookie mix in the jar and put a tag and ribbon around the lid.  The tag is the Well Preserved cut file that I enlarged with the same bunny from Spring is Here stamp set that I enlarged and cut out.
I can't take credit for how cute this is.  I got the idea from Michelle Wooderson.  Her blog is Mish Mash.  She has the directions on how to put all the ingredients together and the recipe on her site here.
Here is my basket again.  If you can see the egg in the background, that is a ceramic egg that my mom made for me.  I just couldn't resist using it in my pictures.

Thank you all for stopping by and seeing all my April release projects for My Time Made Easy.  Please take a look at what the other girls on the team have designed for you!
Lauren Meader
Lisa Kind
Tangii Crain
Lori Kalus
Lori Hairston
Pattie Goldman
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Mara Campbell
Linda Hammerton
Farida Rone
I also wanted to add a little note in case my dad sees my post, I hope you have a fantastic birthday and thank you so much for believing in me and being the best dad ever!!  Happy Birthday Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling basket and that bunny/jar tag is adorable! LOVE your wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly what stunning creations I have come accross your blog and its delightful .Great work I love all the pretty detail and I love pink, your flower with the pearls in is fab .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik