Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

JUGS #132 Challenge


 


The card I am posting I made for the Just Us Girls Challenge #132.  It is the technique week, and sponging is what we are challenged with.
 
I just love this technique.  I have tried it a few times, and the results are always fun!  You never know what you are going to come up with until it's done.

So here is my card.  I made this with the Singing Silhouette Stamp Set from My Time Made Easy.  I used the bird cage and birdie from it.  MTME has both acrylic and digital on some of their stamp sets, and I used the acrylic for this card.
 I used the sponging technique on the top of the card and then added the bird cage and decorated that with a bit of stickles a bow and a little gem.  Isn't this cute?
 And here is the card with the envelope that I stamped a little birdie on.
 Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. That's very cute. I love the green shades you achieved with your sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sponging. I have had a go myself but have only just started blogging and am struggling with the "techie" bits and havent worked out yet how to post my examples but having fun learning nevertheless. Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Kimberly! This is one of my favorite stamp sets! Love your sponged layer! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely is this one , gorgeous stamping Kimberly well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so excited to be working with you on TCC team after visiting your wonderful blog Kimberly! Your style is very much what I love and I'm now following you too.
    Hugs
    Lana xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik