Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Just Us Girls #131 and PDCC 126 Challenges

The Just Us Girls Challenge #131 has a sketch challenge this week.  I really like this layout, so I thought I would give it a try.  As well, The Play Date Cafe color challenge has some great colors.  So with those two in mind, this is what I came up with...
I love the bold colors.  I am glad I did this challenge because I normally wouldn't pair these colors together, but I think it turned out really pretty.
This is the first time I have made a flower like this.  I really love roses and have seen these all over the place using the 5 petal punch, so I thought, I am just going to go for it and see what I come up with.  Pretty cool, huh?!  I really thought it turned out pretty good -- I'm just sayin!

Thanks for stopping by and, hopefully, you enjoyed my project.  Please, let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. TOTALLY beautiful use of the colors and fabulous job with the sketch!! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Excellent design and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be-U-ti-ful! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, that rose is divine! WoW! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik