Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crafty Friends Challenge CFC1 and CR84FN51 Challenge


Hi, all!  I have a little card for you that I thought would be fun to do.  I knew I wanted to make something vintage  for the Crafty Friends Challenge and then follow the colors for the CR84FN Challenge.

This is the first challenge that Crafty Friends is having, and I am excited to join in on it.  They have asked for something vintage, and I didn't want to do the normal, so this is what I came up with.

I just love the colors for the CR84FN challenge.  They are so soft and feminine.  I used the papers from SEI's April release.  I punched out a heart and added peach glitter to it and added some flowers from the SEI kit with a resin rose on the top left corner.
The bicycle is from the SEI release and then my rose trim is from SA Crafters.  I love her videos on Youtube and you can purchase some beautiful embellies from her Zibbet site here.
And the scalloped trim is also from the SEI April kit.  Aren't the patterns so sweet?

Thank you so much for stopping by and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love that rose ribbon trim! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the sweet colors! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is adorable. I love all the layers. Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafty Friends' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card Kimberly! Love the shimmery heart! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card I love all the goodies you have added to this one. That bike is just adorable .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, this is so PRETTY! LOVE the bicycle and that rose trim! LOVE all your scalloped layers, too! FAB card! So HAPPY! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik