Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

MTME April Post Release

I am back with another project for My Time Made Easy.  I hope you are enjoying the April release projects as much as I am enjoying making them.

Our assignment for today was to create something using both old and new products and here is what I came up with.
I used the new Card Cover Up Template to make a card holder.  I think I am really going to like this template.  I used some bright colors from the Color Infusion paper pack.  Isn't this great paper?
Here are a few of my cards that I designed to go with the set.  I used a doily that I stamped with the Puckered Paper Design acrylic stamp set.  All three different papers are from the Color Infusion paper pack.
This little butterfly turned out so cute.  I cut it out using the Bloom Builders cut file and then embossed it with a green glitter embossing powder and added two rhinestones to the middle.
Here are the cards all laid out.  Don't those colors make you feel cheery?  I stamped the butterfly on the top of the card with the All A Flutter acrylic stamp set.  I used the Spring is Here digital stamp set for the labels.  Aren't they cute?
This is a closer look at the label.  I used a little twine to wrap around the card and tied a little bow.   So let me know what you think of all these new releases, and please stop by the MTME shop to see all the new products.  I know you will love them as much as I do.

Please take a look at what the other design team members have put together for you.  It is such a treat.  They are such talented women.  They just make you want to create more goodies!


I have a special treat to show everyone on the 4th, so make sure you come back and see my Easter goodies!  Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. Great set Kimberly.
    Love the butterfly.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those butterflies are so pretty!! I love the green glittery one, especially. The green and pink color combo is so eye catching, this is one great card set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card set - love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberley these are super I love the way you craft , fab papers great details , love the butterflies.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik