Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow Guest Designer

The news is finally out!  I have been selected to be the guest designer for Sugar Creek Hollow this week.  Isn't that exciting?  I couldn't wait to post this announcement.  It almost feels like Christmas.

So with all that being said, the challenge this week is to make your own paper.  I think this is such a fun idea.  So here is what I came up with.
I used a doily stamp set in yellow and coral and green for my paper.  I absolutely loved the color combination.
I used some roses from I Am Roses and painted them the colors I wanted.
The teddy bear I made from Mulberry paper and I really loved how it turned out.  Isn't she the cutest?  I can't wait to try a few more of these, plus I think the paper really pops behind her, don't you?
This is a little better picture of the paper I made.  Love these doilies!  Well, that is it for my project.  Please join in the fun over at Sugar Creek Hollow and
enter their challenge.  The following is what the winner will receive:

We will choose one random winner who will receive a digi of our choice and a winner's badge to display.  The Design Team will select their Top Pick and the creator will receive a winner's badge and will be in the running for a monthly Guest Designer spot.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly, welcome to the team for this week, we are so lucky to have you share your beautiful card with everyone at SCH. I love your paper but then doilies always make me smile,and the bear with your paper is fab!!! What a beautiful job using that mulberry paper, gives her such a gorgeous texture. So happy to have you, thanks for joining us as our GDT mate.
    hugs, Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik