Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

MTME -- Year in Review

Hello, ladies!  I have to say I really did something different than what I normally would do for the year in review.  I made a few cards using the new stamps and new papers.  These aren't normally my colors that I feel comfortable with, but I really enjoyed playing with these designs.
Don't you love this paper?  All the background paper comes from the Campout paper pack.  It is too cute.  You get a wood grain, trees, tents, etc.  I was really out of my element here, but I liked how they turned out.
I used the Happy Camping stamp set for the trees that I hand cut.  Aren't they cute? 
The flashlight cut out is from the Camping Gear cut file.  Isn't it adorable?!
The campfire I free cut from the Lets Go Camping stamp set and attached it with a pop dot on top of the stamp. 
 I colored it in with Copics and used clear gloss to make it shine.  It kind of gives it a little dimension, I think.
Here is another card using the same paper file and I hand cut out the sleeping bag and used a little string to wrap around it.
Here is a closeup.  The tent I used the Camping Gear cut file and distressed the edges, cuz have ya ever seen a clean tent?
And here they all are again.  I really enjoyed using all these different designs.  You know it is always fun to try something you wouldn't normally do, especially when you have so many cute files to use!

I hope you had fun this release, and I hope you will give these products a try!
Please visit the other team members to see what they have come up with.
Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. OMG those cards are just the best!! What adorable creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik