Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cutting Cafe: Sweet Stuff

Hey, all!  I am back again with another Cutting Cafe card.  Love this set.  It is called Sweet Stuff.  As a matter of fact, there were so many cute shapes in this set that this week I am going to show you a different card every day.  So let's get started!
Isn't this just too sweet?!  I used the cupcake shape today for my card.  I just love adding flowers and lace to anything.  The papers are Prima papers and I added a little tag with the cupcake from the Birthday Hershey Kiss Bottoms  stamp set.
I painted the little roses from I Am Roses.  I am so excited to show you the rest of the cards I made, so please stop back by tomorrow. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. oh kimberly this is soooooooooooo YUMMY...love the purple...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous! Love the colors and those little flowers are really perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant cupcake card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card. Love the roses and pearls you added. The papers are really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card embellished just gorgeously!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik