Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cutting Cafe -- Under the Sea

Hi, everyone!  I have another great card for you using the Cutting Cafe Under the Sea files.  They are just too cute!
I know the lighting on this picture is not too great, but my Photoshop wasn't working right, so this is how it came out...bummer!  Anyway, just love the cut files on this set.
My little 7 year old suggested that I hide the sea horse behind the seaweed, so that is what I did.  Didn't that turn out cute?  I think she is going to grow up on the creative side!  I glittered and embossed the starfish, seaweed, dirt and the corral.
I used the chunky glitter for the corral and was really happy how that turned out.  The crab has glitter pen on it, but I am sorry it didn't show up so well in the picture.


I love all the little pieces that you get in this set.  Please stop by the Cutting Cafe and check out the set.  There are a ton of cut files, stamps and also shaped cards that are way too cute!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I love this --gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, all the extra stuff on this card is fabulous...love the glitter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little scene and the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik