Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cutting Cafe Father's Day

Hi, everyone!  I just have a quick post today.  A friend of mine's husband is very ill and I wasn't able to get really great pictures of my project.  So please forgive me in advance.

I made a Father's Day card using the Cutting Cafe Shirt and Tie Cutting File.  I love how this comes out because the ideas are endless.  The sentiment is from the For My Tie-rific Dad file.
I know this is a really quick post and I apologize.  Please visit the Cutting Cafe blog for the other team member's inspiration post.  It is really great.

See ya next time!

1 comment:

  1. this came out fantastic....i love that striped background to...I hope your friends husband get better...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik