Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

MTME -- September Release


Yay!  It is finally here, our September release over at My Time Made Easy.  You know, just when you think the designs can't get any better, look out!
 This is the new Apothecary jar template that I made into a sweets jar for nice yummy Halloween treats.
I used the Hauntingly Halloween papers along with the digital stamps and cut file that match this set of papers...way too fun!  I love the background words.
The top is decorated with some homemade ribbon and lace with a little bow on top.  I really would love a big spider or bat on top, but I didn't have those items with me, and I am out of town right now.
There are so many things you can do with the sets that were released this month.  I am looking forward to making quite a few of these up for Christmas.  I will post them when I get them finished.

Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to see what everybody else came up with on the team.  Have a fantastic Labor Day!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik