Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Time Made Easy Preview -- Gifted

Wow!  Can you believe it's that time again?!  Another month gone by, which means Christmas is right around the corner.

My peek project for you today is the template called Gifted.  I think that pretty much says it all, don't you?
 Don't you love the window?  I made this for my supervisor at work for her birthday.  She loves anything with roses, so I added plenty of those.
 The paper I used is from the new Homemade Holidays paper pack.  There are so many beautiful papers in this pack.  I know you will love them.  The box closes at the top with the bow...too sweet.
The label I made is from the new Homemade Holidays Label cut file and the new stamp sets Homemade Holidays Labels and Sentimentally Yours.  There are so many different stamps in these sets, I think you will really enjoy all of them.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a peak at the new release.  Please stop by the other team members to see what they have for you...hint...they are making different templates!

Wreath of Wishes
 
 
Gifted
Kimberly Morrow (that's me)
 
Candy Wrapper
 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful box! Love the papers and tag. I'm sure your supervisor loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did here! The bow on top looks great :D I like that you combined the holiday labels with the Sentimentally Yours! Fresh & fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik