Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Cutting Cafe -- Google Eyes Background

Hey, all!  I am back with a post for the Cutting Cafe...love this weeks' assignment.  We had several choices to work with.  I chose the Google Eyes Background set.
 Don't you love all those eyeballs?!  The set comes with several different sizes in both black and white backgrounds.
 I used the sentiment stamps from this set for the "I See You" banner...tied a little twine around the center and decorated the eyes with some Stickles and there you have it.
I can think of so many ways to use this set.  If I had some dimensional google eyes, I would have pasted them in the center.  I just didn't have time to get some, but will try that next.

I hope you enjoyed this card, and please stop by The Cutting Cafe blog to get some more inspiration from the other team members.
I will "SEE" you next time!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Great job using all those eyes! I love how you used both the black background and white background in your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, how is this for WHOSE LOOKING AT YOU...this is totally awesome....i love all those eyes...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love this! Such a great idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super duper cute!! I'm watching you!! ha ha
    TFS
    Deb C
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute..Eyes everywhere...Krista

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik