Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

MTME- Preview Day 2 -- Mush-Room House

Hey, there everyone!  Oh, my gosh, if this isn't the most precious of designs, truly.  It is preview time again at My Time Made Easy, and all I can say is "Wow"!!
 Isn't this adorable?!  The bottom is filled with yummy M&Ms, my fav!  I didn't put anything in the top, but it is pretty roomy and could be filled with so many good things.
 
 Here is a look at the bottom of the template.  Too precious!
 The top of my little house I decorated with some Tea Parlor Nomad's Warm Apple Cider paper pack.  And look at this fantastic label design.  I used the new Fabulous Frames cut file and the Apothecary Labels set.  I am so in love!
 For the flower on top I used some lace ribbon and an acrylic flower and to top it off, a little metal butterfly.  You just lift off the top to get access to the insides.

I hope you enjoyed this post and please stop by the other teamies to see what they came up with.  It is sure to please.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh this is just do pretty!! You make the most amamzing things with the finest details. This is stunning :D Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik