Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cutting Cafe -- Hexagons!

Oh, my gosh, did I have fun with this pattern.  It seems everything nowadays is hexagon shaped.  The Cutting Cafe has a wonderful set of hexagon patterns that I am just jumping with joy to share with you.
 Isn't this just the cutest?  I am always looking for a good idea for get well cards and sympathy cards.  I designed this one for a get well card, but I may have to make up one for sympathy as well.  The template is called The Hexagon Shaped card set.
I used a couple callalilly flowers for the center and some seam binding for the bow.  I used pop dots for the center frame...should have probably used thicker ones to make it stand out more.
So that is my card for the week.  Just for fun, I want to show you a card that I started out with, and made a little booboo on.  Soooo I tried to fix it and this is what I came up with.
So as you can see, this one will just have to be repurposed for something... not quite sure what yet.  My suggestion, make sure your stamp is right side up before you stamp.  LOL!

Thank you so much for stopping by and please go to the inspiration post at The Cutting Cafe to see all the ideas that are in store for you. 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik