Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

PDCC134 & Catered Crop Challenges

Hello again!  I just got an order in from Two Peas in  a Bucket...gotta love that name.  I couldn't wait to get home from work last night to play with the papers I got.  Oh, and I have to say that this is the first time I have placed an order with them, and I got my package really fast and the price was good too.
 I just love the way this card came together.  It looks so vintagie...if that is even a word.  I used the paper from the Prima Fairy Belle 6x6 paper pad.  I can totally tell I am going to be in love with this pad.
 I used Deb's seam binding from Simple Treasures for the bow and added a Recollections center bling.  You just have to love that tea stained ribbon.
I used the MFT dies to cut out my PTI felt roses (Melon Berry and Fine Linen) and added one of my resin roses I made.  All of that is nestled on top of a chipboard frame that I colored with PTI's Melon Berry ink.
I didn't get a very good picture of the center piece, but it is a pocket I made with a postcard tucked in it.  The postcard actually came from MTME in the Cool Romance paper pack.  I was just browsing around and found it.  
This is what it looks like.  Isn't that the cutest paper?  There are so many things you can do with it...I'm just sayin you can't beat 2 bucks for this and four other sheets of digital paper you can print any time ya need it.
Here is another look at the full card.  I hope you liked it.  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the MTME June release party.  Yay!!!

Card Challenges:
The Play Date Cafe PDCC134
Catered Crop - Felt

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful. I love this mosaic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, shabby chic piece of art, Linda! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOW! This is a gorgeous card! I agree with Jinny--shabby chic perfection:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik