Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

MY TIME MADE EASY SALE!

Sorry, ladies!  I have been a little AWOL lately.  I have been super busy on a trial at work.  I can't wait for this weekend.  I have so many projects I want to get out and....yes.... it is almost release time again.  Yippee!!!

I will be posting a project later on today, but I wanted to let you know about the great Memorial Day sale that My Time Made Easy has going on.  I don't know about you guys, but a sale just makes me feel all giddy inside.


In honor of Memorial Day, and as a thank you to all our valued customers, 
we are going to have a store wide 25% OFF SALE!!

(sale excludes the purchase of Gift Certificates)

Sale is starting Friday May 25th 12:00 am EST through Monday May 28th 11:59 pm EST !!

Don't forget to share this with a friend :D

CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING!

Please read our download instructions here if you are a NEW! customer.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik