Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cutting Cafe Design Team

I have really great news!!  I am so excited, honored and thrilled that I was picked to be on The Cutting Cafe Design Team.  Isn't that fantastic?!   You really must stop by and see everything Regina has to offer.  I just get all giddy and tickly inside when I look through all the stamps and templates to see what I want to create next.

This week we get to choose whatever we want to design...love that!  So I decided on the Dress Form and sentiments.  So here is my project.

I decided to make some tags, which I truly love to make, but don't seem to make very often.  First I die cut some Kraft paper and embossed them, then distress inked the background.
I then printed the dress form on some digital Shabby Chic Collage paper and cut it out.  I printed out the sentiments, cut them with some dies that I have and then distress inked the edges.
I used lots of little goodies from my stash.  I love lace, flowers and anything vintage, so this was really fun to put together.
Next, I wanted something to package them in that had that shabby chic look, so I took one of my glassine bags and added some goodies to it. 
 I love taking clothes pins and decorating them...too cute! 
I took a little tag I cut out of Kraft foam and glued a little cameo embellie to it. 
 Do you like?I hope you've enjoyed this project.  I certainly am looking forward to making more designs out of the fabulous products that The Cutting Cafe has.  Please stop by the shop and their blog to see what the others are making for inspiration.  I know I can't wait to check it out!

See ya next time!

10 comments:

  1. omg omg omg THESE ARE BREATH TAKING....love each and every one of them...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love what you did with that dress form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they're so beautiful. I really like your tags. I can't wait to see your other projects.

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soo pretty!! Very shabby chic. Love them!
    Sheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic fun tags!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWOWOWOWOWOW! Totally fantastic! I LOVE this!!! I gotta try out this file too!!! And I love the idea of making these gift tags!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tags and a gorgeous pocket! How fun that we get to be on two DT teams together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot express how much I love these cards. I will have to lift if you don't mind. I just LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really very sweet and soft..Love the colors..Krista

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik