Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Time Made Easy -- Post Release

Hello, everyone!  I decided today to use some really oldie but goodies for my post project.  When I think of a gift to give someone, I always like to match their personalities as much as I can.  My friend absolutely loves yellow and hates surprises, so we always make a joke about it with each other...that's why this stamp set is so perfect for her!
This template is called The Flapper.  You untie the bow and you can tuck your gift inside.  Super easy to make and great fun to embellish.
And here is one of my favorite stamp sets.  I have the acrylic set of this that I used.  It is called Secret Surprise...go figure!  Now you know why I love to use this for my friend.  I stamped the flowers from the Tending the Garden stamp set.
Here is a closeup...I know it has a little glare, but I was hoping you could see what great detail you get with these stamps.
So there you have it, one of my favorite templates.  I have used this many times for gifts.  I hope you have enjoyed my project.  For more inspiration, please visit the other team members.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik