Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

MTME -- Year In Review

This is one of my favorite times of the release when we get to use anything that is in the shop...I mean, how fun is that?!
Isn't this cute?  I love the colors.  I have never tried them before, but I think I like it.  I used the Grab a Cup Sentiments acrylic stamp set.   I cut the heart from the sentiment and stamped it as a background on the blue.
The banner is stamped with the Just For You acrylic stamp set.  This is such a versatile stamp set...love it!
I added a bunch of roses, twine and a little clothes pin all glittered up.  Added a doily, piece of lace and there you have it!
Thank you all for stopping by for this month's release.  I always have so much fun doing them.  As always, the other girls have some great inspiration for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik