Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

MTME -- Release Day

I am so lovin this release, and I sure hope you do too.  Pink and pastels are my very favorite colors, and, of course, you've got to love princesses!  This template is called Riding in Coach.
My gosh, what a talented lady, Lauren is.  Don't you love this?  I am giving this to a friend of my mom's who love's anything princess.  Do you think she'll like it?
I put a vellum window with a bunch of pearls and I stamped the vanilla paper with the Tending the Garden acrylic stamp set... too cute!
I hope you give this little set a try.  It was very quick and fun to make.  I can't wait to fill it with some fun stuff! 

Please stop by the other girl's sites and the shop to see what all is in the release.  I know you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik