Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

MTME A Year in Review -- Red, White and Blue

Happy 4th of July, everyone!  This is the best time of the year for me, because it is my birthday.  Ever since I was a little girl, I used to think the world was celebrating my birthday.  Even though it wasn't true, it was still fun to think it.
Lauren asked us to create something using red, white and blue for our project, and I sort of changed it a little.  I decided to use the Americana colors.  So here it is.
I put a little pocket together with a card.  I used a zigzag stitch around the sides and bottom decorated the front with all kinds of yummy stuff.
Don't they make a cute set?  I love the Americana theme.
I used several different kinds of paper.  For the red stars and background paper, I used the Blossoming Cherries paper pack.  The graph paper is from the Vintage Plaids Hues of Red and Sugar.
The banners on the front of the card are using the new cut file Birthday Banners.  I also have the stars and label from the new cut file Magical Birthday Wishes.
As always, it is such a blast designing projects using My Time Made Easy Products.  I hope you give this new release a try and please stop by the other team members blogs and the gallery at MTME.  I think you will really enjoy what you see.
Lauren Meader
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Farida Rone
Linda Hammerton
Lisa Kind
Lori Hairston
Lori Kalus
Mara Campbell
Patti Goldman
Tangii Crain

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik