Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

LA Garment District Part 2 and 3

I am so proud of myself.  I actually did what I said I was going to do in the time frame I said I was going to do it in.  I am such a procrastinator most of the time, but I must be turning a new leaf.

So here is part 2 of the videos I promised.
And the following is part 3 of the videos.
I hope you guys enjoy these videos as much as I did making them.  I will probably be going back in a couple of months, and I will let everyone know when I go, so if you have any requests, you can let me know. 

On a sort of similar note, I am in the process of getting my Etsy shop up and running.  There are a lot of items that I picked up that I am never going to be able to use all of, so I am going to be listing some of it.  So please check back on my blog for that.  It will probably take me a couple of weeks to get that finalized.

Thank you so much for stopping by and please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of them.  Please be kind, but I do take constructive criticism pretty well, and I am always willing to listen, so that I can learn!

Have a fantastic week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik