Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

LA Garment District Craft Video

Okay, I have finally uploaded a video to YouTube.  You are totally going to laugh at me, but it literally took me all day to finally get a 15 min. video edited and uploaded, and trust me, there wasn't much editing involved.  Wow!  Am I glad that is done.

With that being said, this is only part 1 and I have part 2 and 3 to edit and upload...yeah... you will probably see that a year from now.  I am just kidding.  I have to get them uploaded by Monday, cuz I am starting a death penalty at work next week and it is supposed to go through until end of October.  That means daily transcripts for me...oh, and no life and very little scrapping, but you know I will be fitting it in somewhere, because that is my stress relief.

Anyway, enough of that.  For my birthday, I went to the Los Angeles Garment District, the textile part of it.  Oh my goodness, did I have the time of my life.  I couldn't keep it to myself, so I have made three...yes, three...videos to show everything I got.  Way to much fun and soooo overwhelming.
So hopefully, if you click on the play button above, it will take you to my YouTube channel and you can play it.  I am not used to posting videos,  I am just a voyeur and enjoy watching other people's.

But I have to say I am quite the talker...I guess it's an occupational hazard.  I never get to talk at work, cuz I am always writing what everyone else says, so by the time I get home, my poor daughter!

If any of you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will try to answer it the best I can.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik