Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Oreo Cookies

Here is my last post for Valentines. I got the idea for these goodies from Danielle Flanders, who is on the design team at Papertrey Ink. I saw hers and thought that it was perfect for Valentine's Day.

I changed mine up a bit to match my style by adding the frilly stuff and doilies. I love using clothes pins, so I thought this would be perfect. I just added some sticky tape and glitter and topped it off with a pearl thingy from Sa Crafters shop.
I put a white fabric flower fan attached with the clothes pin and embellished it with a pink glittered heart and epoxy heart. I thought these turned out so cute!
The only hard part, truly, was dipping the Oreo cookies without having them fall off the stick. Leave it to me to find something out of the ordinary. Please leave a comment if you liked them or have any questions. See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow these are beautiful, I bet the cookies were yummy too. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik