Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Desk Organizer

Hello, everyone! I took a little leave of absence from posting. I have had a few personal issues that took time away from crafting, but now I am back and ready to go. I have still been browsing the blogs and loving all the inspiration I get from everyone else.

I just got done entering a flower swap, and if you can believe it, I waited to the last minute to get them done, so I didn't get any pictures. I will try to make a video of the flowers I get back and take some photos and post them when I get them.
So without further delay, here is my first project I am posting for the year!


This is a desk organizer made from My Time Made Easy Keep It Template. I cut this out using my Silhouette machine. Love that machine! I used the PTI Raspberry Fizz cardstock and patterned paper. It has a drawer on the bottom. The center part holds index cards that you can put address cards in. I haven't put labels on it yet. The top section also holds index dividers that you can put cards in it and label it by month or occasion for all your greeting cards.

I used the monogram stamp from MTME for the G on the back. I made this for my friend at work using her initial.

I hope you enjoyed this, and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! Don't you just love this template? I have one that I made sitting on my desk! I hope your friend loved hers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik