Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

School Valentine Treat Bags

Boy, do I love Valentine's Day. The pretty colors are so enticing to me. That being said, as a mom, oh, my gosh, how much work it is. My daughter needs valentines for her class, her teacher and assistants, her after school daycare friends, my friends at work and my family. And of course, I can't just buy something, right?!
So these are the valentines for my daughter's first grade class. I really wanted to do something more elaborate, but, really, they are just going to tear into them to get the candy, so I had to hold back. Then as you can see, I had to let my daughter sign them. I could feel my control issues coming through, but you have to let them do it, cuz it is for her friends -- I just keep telling myself that.
Here is a closer look of her design work. That is my daughter's version of a heart. She is going to be a scrapper yet. Have a great night and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik