Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Stampin Up Demonstrator

Hey, everyone!  I am so excited.  I just joined Stampin Up as a demonstrator.  I have always loved their products and thought this would be a really fun way to both get new product and be able to share what I learn with others.  I joined just in time...there's a brand new catalog coming out June 1st...yay!  I get to preorder some of the new stuff from the catalog tomorrow, and when it comes in, I will show you all my new goodies!  I have a video link down below that shows what came in my demonstrator kit!

I just need to work out a couple of the kinks, like how to post the links onto my site for orders and all the new information, etc.  So please join me in this fun new endeavor.  If you have any questions, just let me know, and I will answer them the best I can!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik