Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

MTME Handbag Video Tutorial

Can you believe it?  My video finally uploaded!  Now, I know it's a little long, but really?!  It took me almost two full days for this little puppy to upload to YouTube.  Whew!

So enough rambling.  This is the video tutorial that shows you how to put together the Handbag template from My Time Made Easy. 

I hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions, just leave me a comment and I will try to answer it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT video Kimberly! Just posted it to MTME blog and facebook page. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing how you put this together. Very helpful. Beautiful purse you have made too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What is the name of the paper you use for the main decoration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it. The paper I used was from the digital paper collection called "Romance." Isn't it beautiful?! TFW!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik