Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

MY TIME MADE EASY -- A Year in Review!

Wow, am I enjoying this weather!  I live in Southern California and the last couple of days we have had temperature in the high 70s...definitely feels like spring!

My daughter's birthday falls on Easter this year, so I am really trying to gear up with all of my Easter goodies...but, of course, for her birthday party she wants Monster High...yeah, I'm trying to picture Monster High and Easter in the same week.

So getting back to my post for today, I have decided for my year in review I would use the one release that I wasn't assigned this month, and that is the Bag-sket cut file.
Aren't these too cute?!  I put together the bottom part of the basket and decided to keep the handle off.  I am using these for little baskets for my daughter's classmates for Easter.  I made two little girl baskets and I will start putting together the little boy baskets.
I used the My Tweet Friend Single digital stamp.  I colored her with my copics and then fussy cut her to attach to the little basket.  Decorated with a little doily and some pearl trim...didn't she come out cute?
On this one I used the same stamp set, but put a little crepe paper trim around the edges.

You will have to let me know what you think about the pictures.  I just got a new light box, and this was my first set of pictures I have taken using it.  I have a little learning curve, but I thought they came out pretty good!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this month's designs as much as I did, and please stop by the other team members and give them some love!
Kimberly Morrow (that's me)


3 comments:

  1. These are very cute. I love your use of 'lace'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little baskets are simply adorable! Your funniest are beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute and so fun!!! What a great idea. Love the little bunnies. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik