Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Time Made Easy -- Release Day...Sole-Mate

Just when you think it can't get any cuter, here it is!  My project for release day is Sole-Mate...you've got to love the name of this template.
Is that stinking cute or what?
 So for this shoe I used the Berry Burst digital paper pack and the Sole-Mate template that is in the April release!
 I used the new digital stamp set that is being released this month called Sole-Mates stamp set.
Can you imagine making these for a runner friend and put a pair of socks in it or a gift card, maybe some lotion...see where I'm going with that?

Well, I hope you enjoyed my project, and please stop by the other team members to see what they've designed for you!
  • Lauren Meader
  • Chrissie Tobas
  • Dawn Barwick
  • Debbie Marcinkiewicz
  • Farida Rone
  • Jackie Randolph
  • Karien vab der Westhuizen
  • Kimberly Morrow
  • Lisa Kind
  • Lori Hairston
  • Lori Kalus
  • Mary Vogel
  • Pattie Goldman
  • Romaine Rancier
  • Tangii Crain
  • Tracy Holmes
  • Wendy McGaffey
  • 

    5 comments:

    1. This is so girly and gorgeous!

      ReplyDelete
    2. That paper looks fantastic on your shoe. So fun! I think we can all agree that Lauren has outdone herself on this one!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Kimberly this I'm in love with this shoe!!! Veronica did an awesome job on your blog design too! She's a great lady!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I can't believe how real the shoe looks, stunning. xxx

      ReplyDelete
    5. Kim, so pretty wiht this paper! These are SO cute!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

     
    Images by Freepik