Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

MTME Pretty Pallete 04




I think I am really getting into this challenge thing. I don't know whether I will win anything or not, but just the inspiration it gives me is fun. This is a challenge from My Time Made Easy. If you haven't visited their site, you really need to stop in and see what they have. I spend way too much time there. Their design team is really fantastic. They just added some new members and I am really looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

My card for this challenge is made with the Kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I used the Autumn Leaves 2 digital paper from MTME along with the Tending
the Garden stamp set for the trees. The branches have Flower Soft on them to give them dimension. The flowers along the bottom were cut on my Silhouette using the Fanciful Flowers cut file and the label is using Trendy Tags Set 3 cut file from MTME.

I bet you can't tell how much I love their products! Tomorrow I will show you something I made using one of their templates that is soooooo amazing.

Enough for now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik