Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Challenges Won

Hi, Everyone!

I know it's been awhile since I posted last. Super busy at work. I am soooo excited! I just received my new video camera, and of course, I just had to spend all my extra time trying to figure out how to make and edit a video. Still working on it. I have made three videos and am still trying to figure out the editing part. Oh, well, hope I don't get bored before I am done.

I have some very exciting news. I won the MTME pallette challenge and the MTME pattern challenge. I am absolutely thrilled, especially since there was such fantastic work entered. My Time Made Easy is one of my very favorite companies. Their products are so fun to work with.

There should be a few more products that I will be posting this weekend. I am experimenting with a new light box that I just received. There is such a learning curve the older I get.

Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik