Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

MTME-- Post Release No Bones About It

Good morning, everyone!  I was having a little difficulty with my camera and I finally had to break down and borrow one so I could get my post up.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful morning.  I am so excited to show you this project.
My daughter loves everything dinosaurs, so when I saw the No Bones About It template with the new Not So Dangerous Dino's stamp set, I was smitten.
I love how this stamp set can be used for both girls and boys.  The triceratop and what my daughter, Kaylee, lovingly calls the "long neck" are her favorite dinosaurs, so I knew I would have to use them on this cute template.
I used a couple stamps from the Pawsitively Sweet stamp set that was released this month to create a little label.  I also used the paper from the Taylors Teeth Nomad Teal Leaf paper set.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek.  Please check out some inspiration by the other DT members and don't forget to stop by My Time Made Easy to do some fun shopping!
 

 
P.S.  Some of the girls on the team have been affected by the storm Sandy and a few are under the weather with various ailments.  If you could maybe say a little prayer for them, I'm sure they would really appreciate it.
 
Again, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik