Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cutting Cafe Inspiration Post

Tomorrow is Halloween!  How exciting is that?!  My daughter is so excited to get all dressed up.  She wanted to be a vampire so bad, but we go to our church for Halloween for a carnival and trick-or-treating and they don't allow any monster costumes, so she decided to be a Crayon...yep, that's what I said.  As soon as she gets dressed up, I will post a picture of her.

So on to my post of my project for you today.  I used the Halloween Time stamp set from The Cutting Cafe.
 Nice and creepy, huh?!  I printed out the bats and then put them on sticky paper and added a little fine glitter that I burnished and then colored with my new Spectrum Noir pens.
Same with this "I'm Batty For You".  I just added a little distress ink on the edges.  There's also a little bling on the tree branches...you know I can't resist that.
Here is a little closer shot of the bat.  The trees are also colored with the Spectrum Noir pens.
And there you have my project for this week for the Cutting Cafe.  Please stop by their blog for some more inspiration projects.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic and safe Halloween, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW WOW...THIS IS TRULY AMAZING...i so love the gloomy look fantastic...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik