Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #100


http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2012/02/week-100-candy-hearts.htmlShabby Tea Room #100 Challenge
This project is for the Shabby Tea Room. I just love this website, and Debbie Marcinkiewicz is one of my alltime favorites. I really enjoyed making these. I made a few of these to give to my daughter's teacher and some others at her school. I don't remember the name of the company I got the tins from, but if you email me or leave a comment, I will look it up and let you know. I used a punch for the edges of the paper which is a paper from the Crafty Secrets CD. It is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I took the rose bud ribbon from Sa Crafters and put sticky tape on the back and made a circle for the background and then used a scallop punch for the sentiment which is from Papertrey Ink.
The candy on the inside is Hershey nuggets with some prima flowers and the roses from the trim decorated on top. I topped it off with a bow. I just thought these looked so victorian.
Well, I hope they enjoy them, and I hope you have a wonderful day and a very Happy Valentines! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Your shabby tea room project is beautiful! Good luck! Happy Valentine day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik