Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just Us Girl #125 Challenge

Hello everyone.  I am back with another project that I made for the Just Us Girls Challenge #125 this week.  I kind of stepped out of the box for me.  Black is always such a sharp looking color that I rarely use because it is so intimidating to me, but I love to see others use it.  So here is my version of using black in my 3d challenge.
The challenge called for using a 3d project or template with buttons, flowers and ribbon or bows, so I used them all.  I used the I Am Roses flowers.  The small one is sprayed with glitter mist and the large one I embossed with black glitter.  I added a double butterfly that I cut out with my Silhouette machine.
 I used a few of my buttons from my stash, a few rhinestones and pearls and topped it off with a label on the front.  The template is from My Time Made Easy.  You really should stop by there.  They have a new release out starting tomorrow.
 And here is what I put inside.  I wrapped a few tea bags and candy pieces with some matching paper and there you have it, a little gift to make someone feel good.

Thank you so much for stopping by and please come visit me again!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift. I love the black. It's stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is so pretty! I have always loved that template! I may need to use it soon! Love all the pretty embellishments and the black and silver! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly,
    I was looking around and your creations are wonderful and very elegant. Love them all!!!. I am so glad that you are on the team now.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik