Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge #120


 

This card is for the Play Date Cafe Challenge #120.  I just love the color scheme.  I know I say that a lot, but there are some people who really know how to pick an inspiration picture, don't you think? 



 So with that being said, here is my card that I made to hopefully catch the spirit of the inspiration chosen.
 I wanted to do something to incorporate the water theme in the bottles, so I colored the vase with a Copic marker B000.  After it was dry I applied some Glossy Accents.  Don't you love that stuff?  This stamp set is called Vogue Vases from Gina K.  Love this set.  It has so much versatility.
 I used some Stickles, a little crochet flower and some buttons from my stash for the flowers.  I love using buttons, but I have to tie some form of thread or twine in the middle.  I know, it is a little OCD, but I can't help it.
So here is a little closer shot of the embellies.  Well, I hope you enjoyed this, and thank you for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik