Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Treat Bags

Here is another Valentine's Day project I want to share with you. Boy, I don't post for a few months and all of a sudden a rush. Well, my New Year's resolution is to try to post at least 2 to 3 times a week. (Let's see how that goes!)
These are the Valentines that I made for my daughter's friends at after school care. She is an only child, so these friends are really important to her. Thank goodness God blessed us with these kids as her extended family. They are really a great group of kids.
I used plain white cardstock from PTI and scalloped the edges. I used some digital paper for the center strip and then the red strips is washi tape. I just love that stuff. I wish I used it more. Maybe I will try it a little more in the future.
In the center I used a strip of red burlap layered with some Melissa Frances pink and white crepe garland and then topped with a glittered heart. On the inside I used a glassine bag and put in some treats.

That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed this and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik