Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shabby Chic Chest of Drawers

This project is something I have had ever since I went to Texas last year at the Great American Scrapbook Expo -- a fantastic place to go! The kit is called Chest of Drawers by Kaiser Craft.


I just love the way this product comes. The drawers are a very thick chipboard that I painted the insides, so when you open it, you see pink instead of the board color. I covered the sides and front of the drawers with paper from Stampin Up. I can't remember the names of the paper, but it their designer series from last year. I used some pearls and rhinestones to cover up the seams on the drawers -- thought that added a little something extra. I also painted all the other wood pieces with pink and glued the paper on the sides that were showing before I put it together.

The fabric flowers are from Melissa Frances (just love about everything she makes). The other flowers are from I Am Roses. She has the most reasonable prices for Prima looking roses. You just need to plan what you want, because it takes a while for shipping from Taiwan.

The strip of roses along the back of the sides are from Sa Crafters. She has some wonderful trims and flowers she sells. She also has some great flower tutorials on You Tube that are great to watch. I glittered the scroll chipboard pieces on the side.

I don't seem to have the photographing of my projects down yet. I am working on it. The color always seems a little off. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this, and I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik