Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Cutting Cafe -- Bow Tie and Ribbon Set

Oh, my goodness is it HOT outside!  It is time for some Cutting Cafe inspiration.

This is the cutest little set.  I made this note card for a friend of mine.  We are going to the beach next weekend and thought this would be fun!  I used the new Bow Tie and Ribbon Set...way too cute!
  The kite and stamp is from the Up In the Sky Wishes set.  Love that.  It is so versatile.  And I thought the paper was great for the occasion.  It is from the Lime Twist Life of the Party paper pack.

I hope you are all staying cool.  Please stop by The Cutting Cafe to soak up a little inspiration and I will see you next time!

4 comments:

  1. how sweet and cute is this.....love it...love it...it will be a bit cooler here today...yipeee...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little bows are perfect for a kite! Great Job! DT Sister Lezlye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the kite image with the two little bows. Great card! DT love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik