Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cutting Cafe -- Inspiration Time

Hi, everyone!  I have so missed posting and designing this last month.  I'm sorry I have been gone so long, but I had a minor medical emergency...in and out of the hospital, doctor's appointments, etc.  But that is under control now, hopefully, and I am back in full swing ready to go.

So with that, it is inspiration time over at the Cutting Cafe, and what an appropriate design we were tasked with...Apple Treat Box set and All About School stamp set.  Love these!
Please forgive my photograph.  I am trying to get back into the groove again and was so excited to make this little baby, that I forgot to take the pictures last night.  So these pics are from my Droid phone on my desk!  This is the Apple Treat Box set that is so adorable.
 Here is a closer look.  I used the All About School digital stamp set for the saying.  I made layers of the apple from the template, added a little washi tape, some bling and it is good to go.  

Isn't this just the cutest little set for teachers.  This one is going to my daughter's second grade teacher, Mrs. Stephenson.

Hope you all enjoyed and please check out The Cutting Cafe's website for more inspiration today.

4 comments:

  1. Kimberly what a super idea for a gift and so beautifully made well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girlie, you really outdid yourself on this special project....i sooooooooooooo adorable this...welcome back...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute..Love how u added the markers..Sweet...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik