Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

MTME -- Release Day

Wow, have I ever had some computer issues.  I couldn't get my post loaded yesterday...what a bummer.  So today I will be showing you both my release day and post release day projects.  I guess if I had to miss one at least you get two in a row, right?!  So without further delay, this is my Cuppy-Cake project.
Pink and black, my very favorite colors.  This template goes together very easy.  Super fast and too cute!  I used the Wistful Musical Magic paper pack.
I took the pink paper from the pack and added the double sided tape, the two-inch size and burnished it with very fine clear glitter to give it that shine.
The roses on top I put together with a little prima rose colored to match and some fabric trim roses.  Love that shabby look.
Here is the ade to match.  I wanted to keep it a little cleaner than I normally do, so that you could see the background paper,  added a little glitz and bling and, of course, the Magical Wishes stamp set that is in our release.  Love them!

And a closeup of the glitter paper.  I really love the texture it gives.

So that is it for my release day project.  The following project is my post release project which uses the Lil Cupcake template.
This is great for a party favor or just a little something that needs a great package.  I used the new Blue Birthday paper pack.
I wrapped a little PTI ribbon around the bottom and embossed the top piece with some silver glitter embossing powder.
I used my Copic markers to color in the bunny and free cut him from the Magical Wishes stamp set.  I also cut out a few of the balloons from the paper and used some dimensional adhesive to make them pop.
Wasn't this month a fun release?  I was so excited to make all the templates especially with the birthday theme.

On the 4th I will be back to show you my year in review project...bet you can't guess it will be red, white and blue!  I am all geared up cuz the 3rd is my birthday, and I am going to the LA Garment District in the textile area to do some shopping!  Can't wait to show you all what I pick up.

Thank you so much for stopping by and please visit the other teamies to see what they have in store for you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    What a wonderful creations. Just love it!
    They are so cute and sweet ;)
    big hug,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik