Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Preview Day 1: Trendy Turtle

Hi, everyone!  Here it is, the pre release party where we all get to give you little teasers of what is to come.  Lauren has truly outdone herself this month.
Isn't this too cute?   This little sweetie is called the Trendy Turtle.  It is very easy to put together and makes an adorable gift.
You just lift the shell and inside is where you keep your little goodies.  I rolled up a pair of spa socks and added a pedicure set.
Here is another shot.  Goodness, I love this color combination.  I can just see this little cutie at a baby shower, can't you?
I put a few Prima flowers and crochet flowers around the neck with a simple black bow.  I also added Stickles dots around the scallop at the bottom of the shell.
And here is a top shot.  The paper on the shell is from the A Loving Heart paper pack.  The little rosebuds on this pattern are so sweet. 

I had so much fun making this little guy.  I know you will too.  Thank you for stopping by, and please visit the other team members for a little inspiration and view of what is to come.

4 comments:

  1. Holy moses, this is absolutely gorgeous! And those hexagons are wonderful, and you completely rocked this with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another turtle and so cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your adorable and girly turtle! So many great details! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness ... love her in PINK! Adorable and sweet pink blossoms -- so clever and precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik