Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

MTME May: Year In Review

Today is My Time Made Easy's year in review and the day the design team members get to pick any project they want.  Love this day.  I really wanted to make more to go with this, just because I love the colors so much and maybe I will have to do a follow up, but here is what I decided on.
Don't you love how feminine this is?  I wish I could find a real purse with these colors. 

I used the Carry Clutch template with the Be Dazzled stamp set.  I cut the label out with the Be Dazzled cut file and added a little bling.
Isn't this little tag cute?  It makes me feel bright and cheery.  The paper I used is called Blooming With Elegance, and it sure is elegant, isn't it?
This template is the perfect size for the little gifts I have here.  I just love how the colors match.  Please stop by the gallery at MTME, so you can see all the projects the design team has made for this month's release.  I hope you have enjoyed all of the new designs.  They sure were fun to make!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out what the other DT blogs.  You are sure to love what they have done.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik