Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy Post Release

I hope you have been enjoying all the release posts from everybody.  I sure know I have.  How about all the new templates!  Aren't they great.  My project for today is the Bloomin Wonderful template....waaayyy too cute!  Next week is teacher's appreciation week at my daughter's school, so I thought I would make mine for her teacher.
I love this paper.  This is the Preserve It Apples and Pears paper pack.  Isn't that perfect for a project for teachers?!  I also cut out a banner out of some Kraft foam and stamped on it with the Monograms Defined stamp set.
Here it is up close.  I used a couple of apple brads to give it some dimension.

I inked the edges of the blooms with Antique Linen Distress ink and put a die cut flower with a metal brad in the middle for the top piece.  I am filling this with some pencils, tablets and erasers.
And just because every teacher needs an apple, I put together the An Apple a Day cut file and filled it with some wrapped chocolates.

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  Don't forget to stop by the other team members to see what they have come up with.  I am sure you will enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Kimberly!! I love all the apples and I love the banner. Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable gift set, Kimberly! I love all those yummy apples :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik