Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Filofax! I've been bitten by the Filofax Bug!

Hi, everyone!  I am back with my new obsession...yes, the Filofax!  I think I spend more time decorating and organizing...and, of course, buying supplies for my Filofax than I have crafting.  What's wrong with me?!  Well, I will tell you there is something very therapeutic about organizing my life.  I haven't taken a lot of pictures, but I did make a video showing my new Filofax and how I set it up.
I just like the feel of it and looking at the pretty pages...weird, I know!  I blame this all on Cara over at AKCaraboo, that is her YouTube channel.  I love her videos, and then I noticed she had a Filofax...I think the saying is "Monkey See, Monkey Do."  Yep, had to get one.......did I forget to mention shopping for supplies?  This is my first Filofax haul video, but I have a couple more to tape...yeah, I'm addicted.
So I will leave you all to hopefully enjoy my videos of my new addiction...maybe a few of you will get bit by the Filofax bug too!  See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik